- Not to use the data for any purpose other than that stated above
- Not to make an attempt to identify individuals, households and firms in the dataset
- Not to give, sell or transfer, in any way, the data, or part of it, to anyone else
- To keep all related materials (files, documentation, magnetic, optic media etc.) in a place and manner so that no one, except the applicant, will have access to it
- To make a reference, in every publication related to this data, to the Social Sciences Data Center (ISDC) at the Hebrew University as the data distributor
When a written permission of a data producer is required (access mode=3,6), the ISDC approaches the depositor on behalf of the user. Users should note that re-use of data already supplied, for a purpose not covered by the original application, requires the submitting of new application and undertaking forms.